From:
Robbin Huls <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1993 11:15:51 -0500
> I'd be interested in some input on the fire scenario.
> I went back and forth on it for a *very* long time.
> Still do.  It's my worst nightmare.

Ferris,
        I was told by some kind soul on the network to put those "In case
of fire, save my pets __ dog __ cat __ other" on the windows or doors on
each side of the house.  He is a volunteer fireman and told me that they
really do pay attention to those signs (as most of them have pets and
understand how important our "kids" are to us).  The stickers cost .35
at R C Steele.  I'm sure you could get them at any local pet store or
maybe even fire department.

Robbin