Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 24 Sep 1992 20:11:42 -0400
|From:  [log in to unmask] (Dan Reed)
|
|Re: "Sick Little Article".
|
|Hey *I* was impressed..
|
|Lighten up, do you really think they'd eat their furries?

Geez, no kidding.  I agree, I was somewhat amused by the
recipies.  Obviously the ferret-list is no use if we start
getting flooded by anonymous postings on how to cook ferrets,
but ONE posting?
(Although it becomes different when someone picks up one of
our ferrets and talks about cooking it, right?  ;-)
The position I usually take when people joke about this with
my ferrets is that, hey, once you were to skin and debone
them (which they would lose an arm trying.. ;-) there would
be nothing left to eat...   Ferrets skin is terribly tough
anyways right?
I don't know..   it seems that if my ferrets could read and
had read the "prank," that they would have laughed.
Nothing seems to upset them.  I suppose we could learn from that.
Oh, and for those suspecting, no, it was not I who posted it.

|From:  Chere Mccoy <[log in to unmask]>
|
|I do believe in this hour of crisis it would behove everyone
|if you "JUST SHUT THE **** UP"

I would argue that in this "hour of crisis" that it would behoove
everyone to have a sense of humor, perhaps?  Besides, I don't see
the connection between the recipies and your current project of
helping some ferrets out.
Just a thought.

Thanks for listening to more opinions...

  Maxmillion Fantastic, Sagittarius Excalibur and Dave (Bestest Friends!)