From:
Nancy Hartman CIS graduate student <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 22 Sep 1992 13:15:34 -0400
<begin forwarded messages>

(Message inbox:1167)
Date: 22 Sep 92 10:44:17 EDT
From: Chere Mccoy <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
MMDF-Warning:  Parse error in original version of preceding line at
 louie.udel.edu
Subject: Re: More Hurricane relief on it's way!!!

OH MY, in the LIST OF LOVE I forgot two terribly important people who
have contributed so very much - MY TIME.  I want everyone to know that
without my employers (Mr. & Mrs. Lee Klinetobe) generosity I could    not
have become the Coordinator for Miami Hurricane Ferret Rescue.  Thus far
their contribution has consisted of Chere's work time of over 200 hours -
this contribution continues.  I am allowed to take all the time off I
need to take care of Hurricane Rescue Affairs, numerous visits (and I do
mean numerous visits) to the vet, flying and driving to Miami to pick up
ferrets and deliver supplies, running around town visiting business' to
ask for contributions and donations,  and many many hours on the
computers (work) to talk with all of you.  Also I want  you to know that
my employers have not docked my pay for the time off, they wholeheartly
support the Miami Hurricane Ferret Rescue effort. They ask for daily
updates.  I consider myself so fortunate to be and
employee of these wonderful people - so I ask those of you who are
willing, - jot a short note of Thank-you to my employers.  The address
is:  Mr. & Mrs. Lee M. Klinetobe, 520 Coconut Palm Road,  Vero Beach,
Fl., 32963.  I ask this of you because I feel my employers are extremely
unique and very generous  they really care about the animals, and when
I could and should be working for them - they  allowed me to work for the
ferret rescue.  GOSH I AM ONE FORTUNATE EMPLOYEE.  Signed Chere McCoy,
Ferret Friends of Indian River County, Coordinator Miami Hurricane Ferret
Rescue.
PASS TO ALL NETWORKS PPPPPLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSSEEEE

(Message inbox:1168)