From:
Katie Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 8 Sep 1992 10:08:45 -0400
Chris,

I have to agree with Bill Gruber -- you have to do what you
have to do, but I would also very much miss your snarky comments
and the comfortable atmosphere of this mailing list, should you
decide to shut it down.  I have access to USENET, and I have
read rec.pets, and I have to say that I much prefer the Ferret
Mailing List.  And though I currently have Internet access,
it isn't necessarily permanent.  Tell me more about this
bi-directional gateway list you mentioned.

[Anyone wishing to receive news from rec.pets.ferrets would
contact me.  Any article appearing in rec.pets.ferrets would
be broadcast to those people.  And those people could send
mail to me, and it would be broadcast on rec.pets.ferrets]

You've done all ferret lovers a great service these five years
in keeping this list going, and I hope that others appreciate
your efforts as much as so many of us do.

I have access to USENET, and I have read rec.pets, and I have
to say that I much prefer the Ferret Mailing List.  And though
I currently have Internet access, it isn't necessarily permanent,
in which case, I would switch completely to CompuServe. (You'll
notice that I've been forwarding a few messages to the list
via my CIS account lately.)  Could you give us some more information
about how this bi-directional gateway you mentioned would work?

Katie