From:
Chere Mccoy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 24 Aug 1992 22:10:59 -0400
WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING
All Ferret Owners and Shelters in Area of Coastal Alabama, Louisana,
and Texas.  Andrew is heading your way.  This is an unbelievably
Strong Storm. If you even remotely believe that you will be in the
path of this Hurricane - EVACUATE as soon as possible.  We found
that only the HOLIDAY INN HOTEL's would accept pets when we evacuated
our home.  Make a reservation NOW for a Hotel in-land.  PLEASE BE AWARE
SHELTERS WILL NOT LET YOU AND YOUR PET IN!!!!!  This Warning comes from
Ferret Friends of Indian River County, President Chere McCoy. We
fortunately were spared.  Latest report says 85 percent of Miami is gone