Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"The Ferret Mailing List (FML)" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Chere Mccoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Aug 1992 20:27:25 -0400
Chris we cannot get through on normal compuserve address, we have
sent our message to Chris Gallo it is important that our message
get out soonest possible.  We only get out by replying. Msg Follows
Trying to keep you all informed.  We have contacted the North County
Humane Society (in Jupiter Florida.  They are going down to Miami on
Sunday with 2 vet Techs 2 Vets, & two Animal Control officerss.  They are
taking several thousand pound of Animal Food. They have agreed to bring
back any and all ferrets they find so we are making headway.  We of the
FFIRC will be picking up those ferrets brought back.  We are still
planning on flying down supplies as soon as we find Angela.  There are
things we need which all out there can help us with.  We are in desperate
need of Ferret Food and High Protein Cat Food.  Those who want to help the
Miami Resuce effort can send  us food, Collars's &  Leash's, water
bottles, Mitox (ear Mite medication), Nutrical, Laxatone collaspeable
cages, food bowls, Litter Trays or Money.  If you send a check make   it
to Ferret Friends of Indian River County.  Mark it for Miami Hurricane
Ferret Rescue Fund.  Send to Ferret Friends of Indian River County, %Chere
McCoy, 8775 20th Street, Lot 614, Vero Beach, FL  32966.  All Monies
collected are guarenteed to go to the rescue fund and will purchase needed
supplies such as MEDICINE, MEDICAL CARE FOR THE INJURED, FOOD, WATER,
BASIC NECESSITIES TO KEEP FERRETS ALIVE!!!  We Need everyones help.  For
those of you who wish to donate only to Medical Care please make your
check to:  Westside Animal Hospital Be sure and Mark the checks for Miami
Ferret Hurricane Rescue Ferrets.  Thank you for any and all assistance
you can give us - it's just awful down there beyond description.
Chere McCoy, President, Ferret Friends of Indian River County,
Please Post Soones possible.  signed Chere McCoy