From:
Toaster Man <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 25 Sep 1992 18:54:52 -0400
Well,

It's been a couple weeks now since I last posted to the net.  I had an
 emergencywith one of my ferrets and the poor guy didn't make it.  Im pretty
 much recoved
from the shock of his death.  I still miss him very much.
*sigh*
Anway.  I did adopt another ferret about 2 weeks ago.  He's a 1 year old sable
and very very very tame.  I feel alot better having 2 ferrets again.
Its taken Smokey a while to get used to him, but it mad me happy today when
I came home and say them snuggled up together sleeping.  I was worried at first
that they wouldn't get along, but it seems that they are just doing fine now.
They have their little dominance fights but i watch them very closley to make
sure they dont hurt each other.
I would just like to remind everyone how important is it that you find a very
qualified vet in your area that takes emergencys and when you ferret gets
sick not to think twice about taking him in and getting a full examination.
I would like to thank all those people that called me and emailed me in the
time of crisis.
Since this has all happend in the past couple of weeks I have decided to start
up a local ferret group.  Mostly ferret awareness.  I live in a college town
 andthe majority of ferrets bought are by college students.  Any information on
starting up a group would be helpfull. I plan to publish a monthly newsletter
in my area.

well thats about it i better get back to homework.  Once again thanks to
all the people that called sorry i didnt call some of you back I just didnt
feel like talking much on the phone.

Steve Tietze

Ferrets:Smokey,Bandit hehe Smokey and the Bandit :)