From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 1993 12:10:38 -0400
Hi all,
I live in Santa Monica, CA.  I've found a really great vet that treats
ferrets.  They even adopt the ones that are left there so they won't be
put to sleep or used for research.

Because I want to protect this vet I'll be more than happy to give the
info via private email.

They use a modified live rabies vaccine.  I didn't get the name,
of the actuall vacinne.  But they were very hush hush when I mentioned
ferrets and the ferret list.  So I would really hate to get them into
deep trouble.

So let me know if you need a vet for your ferret on the Westside or if
you want to add it to a database.

Ferretless but helpful