From:
Jay Monkman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 1993 05:37:29 -0400
My ferrets get along with my sister's rabbit, sort of. Whenever I
go home, the ferrets climb into the rabbit's cage. They don't try
do anything to the rabbit, they just want to be where they aren't
supposed to be. The rabbit acts upset, but then she acts upset when
anybody/anyanimal comes near her, in or out of her cage. The ferrets
don't try to bother her, in fact they leave her alone when she's
out of her cage. And these are the ferrets that attack every cat
that they see. But then again, the rabbit chases our dog. So, I'd
say they can get along with each other, but I would watch them just
in case.

Jay Monkman