From:
Brad Laraway <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1993 12:58:12 -0400
> Meanwhile, a couple of things:  you mentioned the Wysong diet in Ferret
> Talk, and someone just asked about it on the FML.  Can you add any info
> about it?   Also, there will be an online conference on Compuserve on July
> 20 on animal rescue, which I thought you might be interested in attending.
> Let me know, if so, and if you need any info on conferencing.

        I was there was there for the Wysong talk on thier foods.  It
seems like a realy good product.  I do have all the hand outs they had.
If any one has any questions you can email me at [log in to unmask]
I know Chere is using Wysongs and seems to be quite happy with it. I'm
going to give it a shot once my Science Diet starts getting low. I
just hope my ferret Mako will go near it.  He's the most finicky
eater I've ever seen.  At least he likes S.D.

        Chere it was nice to finaly meet you and hope to see you at
your next meeting.

        Brad Laraway, Brevard Ferret Lovers Club and Rescue.