From:
Chere Mccoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 1991 11:26:25 EST
Would like everyone to know that Debbie House (an Indian River Animal
Control Officer) and I are starting the Ferret Friends of Indian River
County.  We will have our first meeting Monday December 2nd 1991 at 7:00
PM (location to be announced, probably at mine or Debbie's house.
Since Debbie and are are starting our club blind, we would like any
helpful information anyone can give us.  At our first meeting we are
hoping to get Dr. Brenda Ernest to Speak.  For those interested in joining
our club you can let me know by sending a mail message through compuserve
to member #76207,1724. Our club will be located in Vero Beach, Florida.
I will be having an interview with the local paper and it appears that
"Sweet Samantha" will have her picture on the front page of the Lifestyle
section.  Anyone wishing to contribute information regarding ferrets
(which will help me in the paper interview) please leave it for me here in
the Mailing list.

Thank you
Chere McCoy.