Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 1991 17:04:29 -0500
I once again have access to the mailing list.....in an illegal
state this time........please keep me anonymous, and please sign
me up once again.

[Please note that the mailing list address has changed from what
you sent it to - send it to [log in to unmask]]

I've heard a rumor that ferrets are now legal in Michigan....
a "friend of a friend of a friend" supposedly bought one
in a pet store in Monroe....has anyone heard of anything
to support this rumor???

[I do know of something to counter the rumor - my wife's sisters
and father were on an extended trip down thru the eastern states,
and Michigan wouldn't let Tia in no-way no-how.  Less than two
months ago.  My remembrance is that they called the fish and wildlife
department who confirmed the ban.  Unless it's very recent, I
doubt they're legal]