From:
Chere Mccoy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 1993 09:39:48 -0500
Dear Chris,   See you have many new subscriber's.  This is probably in
part to Bill Gruber.  Bill Fed expressed me three months worth
of the list to display at the FFIRC Animal Care Expo and also
a cut little sheet displaying a ferret and how to get on
various list electronically - of course FML was mention more
then once in the handout - and as you guessed it all those
handouts went within 2 days.  We even have a list of people
waiting for us to print up some more of those hand outs which
we are doing this week.  The people we handed them out
to we told they could print them and hand them on to others.
Considering all the states represented at the EXPO an the number
of people who picked up Bill's hand out - you may be overwhelmed
with new members.
Talk to you later - I have so many people to respond to I am
a bit overwhelmed but terribly happy.

[You're on the verge of making the FML too successful.  At this rate
I'll have to start making alternate arrangements, or start pushing
for rec.pet.ferrets.]