From:
Chere Mccoy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1993 21:36:10 -0500
Dear Bree, Chuckee Chaser here.  My mom talked to your mom last night
and my mom told me your mom is very worried about you. My mom said she
tried to comfort your mom but it didn't work out so good.  So I am
sending you this personal letter from me and the gang in the Ferret
Friends of Indian River County Shelter.  My sister Lisa is believed to
have cancer - she's very small and went through this hurricane and
by all indications she is a free bleeder - she says to tell you she
knows what your going through - it's not near as bad on her she says as
it is on mom and dad - Lisa is a great girl and fun to play with and
if you met her you would really like her - she's crossing her paws for
you.  My newest brother Rusty has heartworms and he begins his
treatment soon - his spirits are up and he runs and frollics with us
all and he send you a "Stinky" (I think that's because he's a whole
male and he thinks "stinkies" are like saying "I love you and care")/
Little Babbett says a great big "Hi" and she wants you to get all well
soon.  My other brothers: Buddy and Randy threw this great "Get
Better Brie dance" it was so silly you would have chorkled your heart
out.  Mom put on our favorite tape "Rocky Raccoon" (except she
sang "Brie in a Swoom" and we all did this great dance for you
all the time sending you these healthy get well soon vibs"  even
my sister Sam (who always acts like she's just to good to notice
anybody) joined in.  Anyway, I hope this cheers you up.  We all
hope you get well real soon.  Signed Chuckee Chaser, Leader of
the Ferrets - Ferret Friends of Indian River County Florida
Shelter.  P.S.  All paws crossed for you.  We send you neck nips
and nose licks.