From:
Carol J Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2014 02:00:39 -0700
I had a call tonight from a young lady, (16) who has a 1 year old
ferret and wanted to get it a companion so it wouldn't be lonely while
she is at school. She though because the second ferret was with other
ferrets that she could just put them together. It didn't work that
way, of course, and she had no place to keep the new ferret who is a
couple years old, got it from some local pet store. The new ferret
was biting the carrier she had to put it in; it was the only thing
available. She has some cage they used to use for rats; she is going
to clean it and try to make it useable. She lives pretty close to the
northeast border of Indiana in Howe. If anyone lives in the area and
could give her some guidance, used bedding , a spare cage please
contact me and I will contact her to call you. She really would like
to get the ferrets to accept each other.

Thanks for helping.

Carol

Carol J. Owens
Ferret Friends, Inc.