Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2014 19:28:22 -0700
It all started Bakersfield Califorina when my dauther boyfriend mom
was given a ferret kit she named carol Lee

well I was over to her house one day and she come running in was this
little bouncing thing I jumped on the coffee table don't know what it
was at first. Well I did fall in love with her and I got one of her
first littler

I named him Ricky Ticky Tabby got in April 1995 then his sister then
his brother I had 3 wonderful sweet baby's all whole found a vet who
fix all 3

thu out the years I'm was owned by 4-12 ferrets in bad lands of
California have 28 beloved ferrets waiting at the bridge

I no longer live in California I moved to Valle Az in sept 2009 with
10 ferrets and so glad I did the move

my last ca ferret chyna past in Oct 21 2012 I'm now own by 6 furkids

Robin and her 6 AZ BRATTs