Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2014 09:58:12 -0400
In Chattanooga:
Dr Hester of Middle Valley Animal Hospital 423-842-6758. Excellent
on all levels (bed side, education, and an excellent surgeon). Prices
very reasonable.

Also in Chattanooga:
Dr Tai Frederico. Excellent for general care. Have had mixed results
with serious problems. On one hand he diagnosed a difficult heart
condition no one else could. On the other hand, I have seen him
stumped ... but he listens and researches right there on the spot
and things were resolved for the most part. He has won awards in
this area.

I am told there is a good one on Ashland Terrace animal hospital in
Chattanooga. If you call, they will right away know and be able to tell
you who their ferret vet is. Never heard anything bad, BUT I've never
met them to know first hand.

There is a horrible, and I mean a horrible vet here that advertises
being exotic very loudly. I won't give their name in public, but I
will in private. I can tell you its a female and the last name starts
with N. I'm talking serious bad ... as in you put your animal in grave
danger kind of bad.

Visit the Small Animal Channel and Ferrets Magazine!
http://www.smallanimalchannel.com/

Small Animal Champions:
http://www.smallanimalchannel.com/topiclist-small-animal-champions.aspx

About me: