From:
Kenny Mayne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Oct 2013 20:32:02 -0400
Hi, this notice is for those local to New England unless you find this
posting worth traveling for. The Craigslist posting below is a link to
my world as ferret caregiver which this year had to come to an end with
the passing of our fourth and youngest boy, Chip, who like all my
ferrets, lived into his 7th year. I am looking for a serious lover of
their ferrets who wants to spoil there ferrets with this labor of love
cage that I built for our business back in 2004.

http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/for/4126053191.html

If interested, my name is Kenny and I can be contacted at 978-807-3169
or

Thank you!
--
Kenny Mayne