From:
Laurel Dittman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2014 07:26:36 -0400
The FML was my lifeline when we got our first ferret. Lillian
developed adrenal disease and lost her fur. My vet at the time told me
she should be euthanized immediately and if not would die painfully
within six months. I called my son in tears and told him. He said
hold on he'd do some research. He found the FML with its wealth of
knowledgeable helpful people. Thanks to the group I found a vet, he
did surgery and Lily had five more good years. It's so nice to see
the list still hanging in there ready to help other scared ferants.
Thanks Bill