Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2013 08:35:23 -0400
Vickie you are a sweetheart to do this. We have been dealing with feral
cats for years due to a farm next door. We caught all our ferals and
did the trap, neuter and release. They are scared but get close enough
but not close enough to pat and they have shelter here and always have
kibble out for them plus they get canned food daily. They can not help
being born, it is the fault of the irresponsible human once again.
Congrats on trapping and thank you for doing this, you are a wonderful
woman.

Eleanor