From:
KM Ferret Rescue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jul 2014 11:00:30 -0400
A woman, Heather Ralston from Spring City, Tennessee, contacted me
saying she's opening a ferret rescue. The woman has had two pet ferrets
for five years. Her vet told her ferrets don't need to be seen by a
vet, except for an emergency, and they don't need vaccinations. When
I explained the medical issues and how much money my rescue has spent
on vet bills the last few months, she told me I wasted my money and it
was absurd. I sent her all my ferret information emails, along with
links explaining about distemper and other medical issues. I'm happy
to share her email address if someone else wants to send her pertinent
info. However, be prepared for some not very nice responses. I'm more
concerned about the ferrets than anything else.

--
Debbie, Kindness Matters Ferret Rescue
Sponsor a rescue ferret for only $5 per month!