Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 2013 09:47:56 -0700
From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
While some folks are having their difficulties with Performance foods
and their TF products I will say two things.

1. TF products are not the only kibble I have removed from the roof of
my various ferrets' mouths over the years or even a recently as last
night. So if it is a problem for your crew, feed something else or do
as Jeff did initially, make the pieces smaller and be your own problem
solver.

2. In the fact of tragedy, shelters low on cash, large surrenders,
abandonment and a variety of other reasons, Performance foods, and
Liz in particular, have been there to help. Not to ask for payment,
but to discount or out an out give the organizations free kibble.
So let's make sure we show both sides of the coin here people.

As Debbie's shelter says, Kindness Does Matter.

Today is the best day to do a good deed.

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3