From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 2014 14:47:26 -0400
Thank you for the replies received so fast.

The three I noticed as a possible clump have all ALWAYS had light coats
with grey instead of black, and tan or tan and blonde instead of brown.
These were nt older age alterations.

I would love to hear not only if others have noticed ones with this
type of coat but also definitely about ones with other types of coats.
Have to try to not skew replies!

The seasonal allergy presentations seen here have been respiratory or
dermal, and have varied in severity.

Telling what is just a typical statistical clump apart from what is
a true disease clump can be hard, and a small sample size makes it
harder, even impossible. (Of course, sometimes what seems like one type
of a clump can be a different type with more investigation, too.). So,
all that i am curious about is if there MIGHT be or not be any
correlation between coats and reactions