From:
Lisa Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2013 10:05:54 -0700
WWFR's MISSION is soon coming to a close-- our rescue will only remain
open a few more months... we will continue to educate current and
prospective ferret owners on the proper care and responsibilities of
owning these companion animals. That is unlikely to ever change-- We
just can't be in two places at once.. We are taking one a NEW role
in the ferret world.. next We will be Rescuing the Rescuers -

Our current count of ferrets (mostly older groups) all looking for
homes -- 30 --- many are pairs,--- 4 singles , one trio of
sweethearts -- one trio of DMK biters, 1 mixed pair group that might
be better going as a quartet. all in all looking for about 10 homes...
FERRET EXPERIENCE required as they are all getting to the age of
watching for health issues, if they don't already have problem, they
will soon...

Thank you everyone for all the love, encouragement, support, and
friendship I have received from the ferret community over the last
8 years.. I am counting on all of the above to get us through any
rough roads we face ahead..

Lisa Watson
Wind & Willows Ferret Rescue
Rescuer's Relief, Inc.