Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 2013 16:57:00 +0000
From:
I would like to say "Thank You" to all the artists of FFFAH who have
helped the Oregon Ferret Shelter to raise much needed funds to help the
ferrets and the shelter to properly care for the ferrets while they
await their permanent home. It is such an up lifting feeling knowing
there are those out there that support our shelter and its ferrets.
Thank you, Thank you! Such unselfishness on your parts.

Chris & Dave Mathis,
Oregon Ferret Shelter