From:
KattPatt of Sammy's Clubhouse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 May 2013 09:47:21 -0700
Spectacular ferret folks are running an auction for our rescue. It
ends in just over 24 hours! Such great items and we are facing a major
surgery for our Knight Mufasa who has an unknown belly mass.

Please see the auction site if you can help us:
http://www.32auctions.com/organizations/6395/auctions/7625

We tried to stay small but we are over 60 ferrets in our two locations
and bursting at the seams! We raised $300 this last weekend and spent
$315 at the vet on Monday. I am the sole supporter of this rescue so
I need help with this large amount of unwanted ferrets. Thank you for
listening. Kathy of Sammy's Clubhouse Spokane Ferret Rescue and
Education Main website:
https://sites.google.com/site/sammysclubhouse

Like us on Facebook!
Adopt your next pet from Petfinder