From:
Millie Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jun 2013 15:39:00 -0500
BE AWARE. Frontline has come out with a condensed? formula for the
larger dogs. I have used the big dog dose on the ferrets for years and
years (at one time we were taking in over 300 ferrets a year and they
were coming in loaded, especially from animal controls) and have had
no trouble. (HATE using it on the Danes as there is so much of it, it
runs off onto the hairs before reaching the skin)  Well now they have
made it stronger/less in the vial (not sure if they put a # behind it
or anything). Our vet did call them and they warned us against using
it on the ferrets.

I believe Advantage is the same. Another to check into is Adams. It has
come out with the skin treatment - I have used their spray for years
too on the ferrets and it has been marvelous, even the vets brag on it
and it is across the counter. Just try to stick to the flea only not
get in that Mosquito repellant and the other additives. No need to put
stuff into their bloodstream they don't need.

Millie Sanders, Director for the
Texas Ferret Lovers Rescue
with connected hospice and sanctuaries
www.txferretrescue.org