From:
Ken Nyren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2013 14:38:04 +0000
This may be late but I am a few days behind. We have a little girl
that regrew her hair on her own. She came to us from a very stressed
beginning with poor quality food and her whole body was bald. That was
6 years ago. She regrew a nice coat on her first seasonal coat change
and has had a full coat since. She is over 9 now and starting to thin
a bit but all in all she has been a treasure with no health issues.

Ken