Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 2013 13:34:51 -0600
WOW, I got an email from one of the rescues we sent a package to last
year. There was no question in my mind, she knew what I sent and even
described the colors, had high praise, and had appreciated the gift.
I didn't mean to be begging for acknowledgement as much as I wanted
the point to get across that a thank you is so very very important.
Of course, I was ecstatic at getting one even at this time. It was
wonderful.

Millie Sanders at Txferretrescue.org
with Texas Ferret Lovers Rescue and
connecting Foster homes and sanctuaries