Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2014 13:54:27 -0700
From:
Beth Randall <[log in to unmask]>
We have cared for several prairie dogs here at Critter Camp! They are
unique and can be an ok pet for the right people -- they do need lots
and lots of attention. Their bite can be very strong as well. So the
very best resource for prairie dogs as pets is:
http://www.prairiedoglover.com/
They can tell you about laws and resources near you.

It's funny people were surprised we have ferrets and pd's - first they
are kept on separate floors, but mainly the pet ferrets we have are
european ferrets, far smaller than the black footeds that live here in
the US and eat pds, and the pet pds are larger than the wild ones- so
in a conflict between a pet ferret and a pet pd my money is on the PD!

Feel free to email me anytime!

Beth
www.crittercamp.org