Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 2013 08:05:04 -0700
From:
Cathy Mallette <[log in to unmask]>
I too am seeking ferret wheels for my little girl. I started trying to
build the DIY over six months ago. I enlisted someone's help, and it is
still not done - maybe because we are trying to modify it. Anyway, she
loves being out in the house "walking" but has good and bad times with
it. She really needs exercise. She's still a curious lady. She is
arthritic but otherwise disease free -

(well borderline low blood sugar at times but never severely affected
by it).

She turned 7 years old in January. She is small: 6 inches from back of
front legs to front of back legs. Can anyone help?

Cathy M