From:
Nancy Park <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Sep 2013 07:15:30 -0700
I received an email asking for help regarding the health, specifically
teeth, of a ferret owned by a lady in NY city. I sometimes get emails
from this area as some assume I am in Washington DC, not Washington
state. She is low income, it seems, and not knowing where to go to get
help as I think she knows ferrets are illegal there. She is only trying
to find help for her ferrets health. If anyone is close to her and is
interested please email me. This may be an easy solution or not. I did
refer her to the SOS website for shelters closer to her that may be
able to give her information. Thanks!

Nancy Park
Ferretown USA