Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2013 12:45:16 -0800
Thank you Susan. I added this information: Shelters must have been in
business for at least one year.

Please note though that I think we may have been covered by "The
Operators of the Giving Tree reserve the right to change tree features
and shelter limits without prior notice, in order to ensure the smooth
operation of the tree." Although some may not consider rules as
feature. Regardless, this rule is now explicitly stated in the Terms
and Conditions.

Melanee Ellis
Ferret Giving Tree Admin.