Date:
Sun, 7 Jul 2013 18:10:18 -0400
I was surrendered 2 ferrets from a lady going through a complicated
pregnancy. Both are 5 months old. I have their birth certificates. He
is a dew and she is a chocolate. Both are very solid. He is deaf. They
get along well with other ferrets. I would like them to find a ferret
knowledgeable home. They must go together. Please contact me if you
are interested. I am pretty strict with my adoptions so you must have
experience and answer several questions on my adoption application. I
am located in the Orlando area.

Kim
Stinky Pete's Ferret Retreat