From:
Nan and Sandy Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 2014 08:52:56 -0500
I don't recall the year, must have been around 1980 when a friend of
mine asked me to check out the ferrets in a local pet store. He was
looking to get one, but lived over an hour away. I checked on the
ferrets, one latched on to my hand and would not let go. Held the
ferret under running water until he released me.... my friend brought
the two ferrets ... the ferret pair was not fixed, so I ended up with
an albino - Farrah ferret. I fed her kitten food - she developed
adrenal disease. Lucky we had a ferret vet in Vienna, VA - Farrah
has surgery and lived for about 7-8 years.

After she passes, I got two more ferrets from a local shelter ....

Nan and no ferrets (no local ferret vet here in TX)