From:
Jody Renouf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2014 06:58:29 -0400
Hi to Everyone from Massachusetts Ferret Friends!

We hope that this has been a good summer for you and your fuzzies.
Check out the latest MaFF newsletter, at
http://maferrets.org/fuzzy/TheFuzzyPapers_August2014.pdf

We hope to see you on 8/16/14 at noon, for a cookout in Woburn, MA.
Kathy Street and her family are hosting a potluck and cookout, and
we will have a chance to plan our big frolic too. RSVP to
for details, and to let us know what you can bring. This event is for
the humans only, but the ferret residents and foster ferrets at Kathy's
will be happy to play.

Mark your calendars for October 5, 2014 - Octob-fur-fest is MaFF's big
frolic this year!
Details at http://maferrets.org/events/frolic.html

Keep up-to-dook with MaFF on Facebook, at
https://www.facebook.com/maferrets
--
Jody Renouf
Clerk, *Massachusetts Ferret Friends, Inc.* 501(c)(3)