Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 2013 16:44:10 -0400
Sarah: What do you get when send a cub reporter to do a senior
reporters job? A fuzzy job that does not tell the whole story!

So I am here to tell you how this works, we shelter fur kids put this
list together to help you cyber friends out there that are going to
shop for us. The items listed are just a guide if you think of
something that Mum needs go for it, if you wish to follow our list
that works too.

You do not need to choose all that is on this list, choose what you
wish to choose and have easy access too. We know asking you to shop for
us is a lot but as we said before we do not think snatching and driving
Mum's van is a safe idea. We figure Mum would get all bug-eyed and red
in the face if she went out and found the van gone, no telling what she
would look like when she found a few of us missing with the van.

Sarah tapping her toe... so picking up where Daisy dropped the ball

Daisy crossing her arms in disgust... Hey Sarah that letter we sent out
was a collaborative effort so you are as much to blame for dropping the
ball as me!

Sarah rolling her eyes... so you think using the big words now is going
to save your furry skin?

Anyway folks the list is a guide only and whatever you feel you can do
is perfect we really appreciate your shopping for us.

If you can send things to us by December 14th then they will be here
before Mums birthday and Christmas.. Mark packages DO NOT OPEN UNTIL
CHRISTMAS -

Ship to

Sarah and Daisy Johnson
7835 State Route 21 (UPS or FedEx)