Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 2013 17:39:40 -0800
Many of have met Randy Belair, who hosted the first ferret conference
in our ferret community and inspired the creation of the International
Ferret Congress. Randy runs the Ferret Aid Society and has always given
it her all. Through the years she has educated and entertained us. Now
she needs our help. For those who don't know her, Wolfy wrote about her
for Ferrets Magazine
<http://www.smallanimalchannel.com/ferrets-magazine/ferret-superstars/randy-belairs-life-with-ferrets.aspx>

Randy has been very ill for the past year and has been uncertain what
is wrong with her. She is back in the hospital again and unable to
fundraise on her own. All of her efforts go to the ferrets.

What a wonderful time to let Randy know how much she means to you.
Please help make Randy's current hospital stay a bit brighter. Send
cards, pics or homemade goodies (extra postage from the USA) to her at:
Randy Belair
c/o The Ferret Aid Society
1250 South Service Road
P.O. Box 38022
Mississauga, ON L5E 3G3
Canada

You can send email to her at [log in to unmask]

From Facebook (requires login), where you can join Rock Out for Randy!
On Sunday, November 3, 2013 at 3:00 pm EST there will be a
fundraiser for our darling Randy Melanie Belair
<https://www.facebook.com/randy.m.belair?directed_target_id=0>

Randy is in dire financial straits and needs our help badly!!!! Her
liver is failing and won't hold out much longer. She requires a live
liver transplant to keep her with us. We are planning a super event for
her and her supporters at the Black Swan Tavern. Our line-up includes
Glenn Reid & Bugaloo, Simple Damned Device, Peter Verity, Amanda Rose,
Loralei El, Sebastian Agnello and Mysterion the Mind Reader! We expect
other very talented folks will be dropping by. We will be holding a
silent auction also which includes a lovely acoustic guitar.
$20 Cover.

Advance Tickets http://www.kapipal.com/da630fb733e548748ea25a7127e9fd56
General Donations to help Randy can be made here:
http://www.kapipal.com/63edc986eb9146249d96c29ce0bee17b

Show the love!

--
Renee Downs
"Eventually we will realize that if we destroy the ecosystem we