From:
Ann Haager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 2013 23:27:00 -0400
I have an old Alpha Trak meter that we haven't needed in a few years
since our Lupi passed away and instead of throwing it away I thought
there might be a shelter that could use it out there. It has some
strips, but they're probably out of date. I also have almost a full box
(100count) needles that says 2011 on them, but not sure that needles
go bad. Either way, if there is a shelter that could use these items
please let me know and I'll ship them to you. The meter comes with the
instruction manuals, carry pouch, and lancet.

I also have 6 water bottles, 2 each of 3 different sizes. All have
the metal hanging hooks except one. These are also free to whichever
shelter can use them. They are only a few years old, but still in
great condition. We just don't use water bottles anymore.

All I ask on any of these items is that I recognize your shelter.
Sorry to those of you I have never dealt with before.

Dooks & Dances
Ann
www.FerretDreamsUSA.com