From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2013 14:44:34 -0400
Have you signed up for the Support Our Shelters Halloween Card
Exchange? Nooo? It is soooo much fun!! It's not to late to join us.
Dead line to sign up is October 18, 2013. We have something special
just for Halloween in this exchange. The Isabella Gucci Jones
Collection is donating a Halloween themed crinkle sack to one of
the lucky participants.

If you haven't done a card exchange before and would like more
information go to:
http://www.supportourshelters.org/card_exchange.html
or email me at [log in to unmask]

The more the merrier!