From:
joclyn atuo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Sep 2013 02:32:01 -0400
I don't know if I'd call it an allergy or just irritation and reaction.

Going back almost 30 years my first cat developed a crusty spot on the
chin area. Per the vet "stop using the plastic bowls for food/water and
use either metal, glass or ceramic" I didn't ask specifics but there is
obviously something in the plastic that they react to.

I followed instructions and the sore (she'd rubbed/scratched at it and
opened it up) cleared up within a week or so and I don't think I used
any kind of med on it either. since then I've never used plastic bowls
for any of the animals and have never had a recurrance of that
scabby/crusty stuff

joclyn

candle site:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=fert