From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Feb 2013 17:45:15 +0300
Hello Brenda --

Thanks for the info and link. I've been through a similar research
process. Donkeys can be imported to the US, but there are so many
uncertainties, that I'd have to have thousands of "in-case" dollars.

So I'm removing the dear donkeys from the gofundme project. That fund
and other fundraising have now brought in more than 50% of the
ferrets' dogs' and cats' transportation costs.

I'm working on a couple of local options for the donkeys' futures. All
are flawed, but (but?) my donkey vet tells me to remember that they've
had years of happiness in the middles of their lives that they'd never
have had without me. I'll let you know what I decide in the end.

Meanwhile I am now focusing on the problem of transporting Jonas. Most
likely he has insulinoma.