From:
Mary McCarty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2013 12:06:34 -0700
Saturday, September 21, 2013
Gilbertsville Fire Company
1454 East Philadelphia Avenue
Gilbertsville, Pennsylvania 19525

Our 9th Annual Fall Fandango Ferret Show is right around the corner!
Fall Fandango, 2013 will be held on Saturday, September 21, 2013 at the
Gilbertsville Fire Company in Gilbertsville, PA. The show is sanctioned
by the American Ferret Association, and will be conducted in accordance
with AFA Show Rules & Standards.

Registration Information
Registration will be accepted through WEDNESDAY, September 4, 2013. To
register, please first be sure to read our registration information or
download the printable registration packet in PDF format. Registration
can be submitted online or by mail, and payment can be made online via
PayPal or you can mail a check. See all of the links to the right for
information about registration, directions, ADV testing, area hotels,
and sponsorship and advertising.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to drop me an email at

Thanks!

Mary