From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Aug 2013 20:17:48 +0300
My friend Vicki Montgomery from Texas has entered the Shelter Challenge
for the first time. She's had a rough time since Hurricane Ike and then
another major storm flooded her house and the rescue. This email is to
ask you to vote for her -- each day during the challenge, or as often
as you can remember.

Rebuilding from the floods has taken years, and been one bureaucratic
struggle after the other. Vicki's hoping to build fences, tunnels,
outdoor playpens, and etc with the Challenge money.

Vicki has been a great friend to me. For example, the animals and I
will land in Houston -- the first US stop -- and go through Customs
there. I know from experience that I and they will be exhausted.
The next step would have been to immediately rent a van and drive 3+
hours to Odem, my new home. But Vicki's invited me -- and all of my
animals -- to stay over with her to get my breath before going on.
We're looking forward to a happy time visiting.

It would be wonderful if we could also celebrate the Shelter-Challenge
win!

Here's how to vote:

**In summary**
1. Go to http://www.shelterchallenge.com/
2. Enter the word   Tricks   in the Shelter Name box.
Then click SEARCH.
3. When Tricks and Treats comes up, click VOTE.

**In detail**
1. Go to:
   http://www.shelterchallenge.com/

   (Enter the URL into your address search bar, so next
    time you can go directly to the voting page).

2. About 1/3 down that page, find this row of search boxes:
   Shelter Name, City, Zip, Country and State.
   (They're under a purple SEARCH button.)

3. Type the word   Tricks   in the Shelter Name box.

4. Click the purple Search button.
   Tricks and Treats will come up.
   Click the purple VOTE button.

   Please try to vote every day.

Thank you for all you do to help shelters and Rescues.