Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2013 17:15:10 +0300
From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Re leaving Ethiopia with animasl --

Still in AA. Car is finally fixed. The guy who owns the garage has
diabetes and is getting fluid drawn off one of his eyes. It's very
painful and has him totally distracted. I realized yesterday I had to
lead him along, step by step. He'd forgotten to get the part for the
repair, example. They finished the job a couple of hours ago. It was
a requirement for the car sale. So, one more task is complete. It was
started July 11....... The drama here is fun at times and brutal at
others.

Min of Revs audit might get started up again tomorrow. One of the
employees is going to the sick guy's house to find out how far he'd
gotten before falling ill. The "local' car-sale contract deadline
for my getting the clearance is tomorrow. Fekade, the buyer, is out
of town, however, and he might not want to contest anything.

I am recovering my wits from losing Raoul. But missing him very
strongly. I wish... to no avail....! that death could be reversed. No,
it cannot. Holding his loveliness and his being dead in my mind at the
same time isn't impossible now. But it still can be hard to face that
he is irreparably gone. Grief, grief, grief. But but but.

I hope you all are well. Thank you again, those of you who responded
to my post.