From:
Eva Kendoll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2013 16:33:36 -0700
I went on Etsy and saw this for myself. If this is your hobby, whether
making or buying dead ferrets, this is fine. That is your choice. But
for those that do not like it, there should be a warning, as mentioned
previously. I personally have a ferret that somewhat resembles the dead
one and it makes me stomach turn. I am not a "weenie" or "baby" or
whatever you want to call me. Yes, I will continue to scroll on down,
but that thumbnail should not be of that photo. Maybe if they put a
"click here to see photo" or "Warning: Graphic photo" that would be
fine. Again I have no problem if that is your hobby, but lets make it
fair to everyone.