From:
Jennifer B <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jul 2013 14:02:20 -0700
I have (4) HP brand color inkjet printer cartridges that I'd like to
donate to a shelter who has a color printer that uses these particular
ones. I know these are very expensive to buy so that's why I would like
a shelter to benefit.

Here's what I have:

(1) CYAN color - HP #44
(1) YELLOW color - HP #44
(1) MAGENTA - HP #44
(1) BLACK - HP #45

Please email me directly if you are a shelter and can use these or know
of one who can. Preference given to a ferret shelter but I would also
be willing to send to a dog/cat shelter or animal sanctuary as well.
Just want to see them get used instead of thrown away but I no longer
have any printers that use these particular cartridges.

Jennifer Brown (Seattle)

Our purpose in life is to find our gift, perfect it, and give it back
to others Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for
that one dog the world will change forever