From:
The Weyr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 2013 02:37:32 -0700
My dear Wolfy,

When I give those little educational seminars or even just a one on one
discussion with people wanting ferrets I always include this: 'I have
had dogs, cats, and horses my whole life and nothing, nothing, will
tear out your heart like a Ferret when it goes.'

I also grew up in rural Americana with a whole host of different pets
from skunks to orphaned calves. Heck, I was 6 my horse was 2 when I got
him and he was 36 the day I buried him. But to list them all for city
folks who would have trouble understanding some of the 'wild ones', I
just cut it down to shorter and easier.

Regardless, it is true: Nothing, nothing, will rip your heart out ....

Hugs to all pondering due to a loss.

Brenda, Momma to the FurpeopleWeyr