Date:
Sat, 29 Jun 2013 09:10:12 -0700
I just got a call from my vet the test results do not show lymphoma. He
believes he has a ruptured lymph duct and the Kylos-effusion is being
caused by that. He could do surgery but he doesn't think he could
repair it. The effusion could be caused by a coronal virus. This
happens in cats and he found only 8 - 10 references to it occurring
in ferrets.

So he could do surgery but not correct the problem, can't do much to
treat a coronal virus, pred may help, but Piccolo is playing and does
not seem to be having any problems. If the fluid returns we can have
it drawn off again. We're waiting and watching him

Thanks
Mike