From:
Denise Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2013 16:05:24 -0700
Many auctions are taking place right now, but only one especially
for Denise's Delightful Dookers Ferret Rescue in Auburn, WA. The
Underground Secret Santa Society .... arranged by Jessie Nolan (Thanks
lady .. you are appreciated) has so many neat items to bid on....You
really need to at least take a look...
http://www.32auctions.com/organizations/6395/auctions/7805

DDDFR has transitioned from mostly adoptables to hospice/health care
furbabies. Because there is hardly any $ coming in from adopting, we
rely a lot on our boarding and selling of cages, etc. This auction will
help us continue to keep medicine, vet visits, food and other items
available for these precious fuzzies. Due to the loss of 3 furbabies
we now have 79 (20 adoptables) and 59 have some kind of health issue...
the medicine needed is staggering (I didn't know there were so many
meds for ferrets out there) and the vet visits keep me on the road.
Please ..... go take a look and see how you can help. The auction ends
this Friday -- soooooooo get out there and bid.

Thank you so much. Our furbabies depend on the love of kind ferret
people who share out of their pocketbook with them,.

Oodles of ferret kisses

Denise Cummings
Denise's Delightful Dookers
Ferret Rescue & Shelter